Still Small. Even More Useful.
This is the absolute Rolls Royce of compact e-cargo bikes. Armed with the amazing Rohloff E14 (electronic IGH) which interfaces flawlessly with the stupendously torquey Bosch Cargo Line mid drive motor.
The compact e-cargo trend is exploding worldwide. These utilitarian bad boys are no bigger than a normal bike, are designed be stored upright and out of the way when not in use and are handier than a Swiss Army Knife. With exploding petrol prices, the question is why wouldn't you get one...
With a 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight, the GSD is ready to replace your car. It’ll let you carry two kids plus groceries, or a whole lot of cargo—but it’s the same length as a regular bike.
Built-in dual-battery technology lets you ride all day, while space-saving features like FlatFold and Vertical Parking make the GSD incredibly easy to own and use.
- 200 kg Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch battery system (500 Wh) for a range of up to 130 km. Optional extra battery available
- Rohloff® Speedhub features a 526% gear range, electronic shifting, and automatic downshifting
- Gates® CDX Belt Drive is silent, smooth, and virtually maintenance-free
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost for an extra-cushy ride
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Ultra-bright Ignis™ Headlight ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed
For more info, please check out the Why GSD on the Tern website.