The compact e-cargo trend is exploding worldwide. These utilitarian bad boys are no bigger than a normal bike, are designed be stored upright and out of the way when not in use and are handier than a Swiss Army Knife. With exploding petrol prices, the question is why wouldn't you get one...
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
- Bosch® Active Line Plus or Performamce Line motor with Purion display
- 400 or 500 Wh battery
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
For more info, please check out Why HSD on the Tern website.